Securing the right insurance can be a confusing and expensive effort. For nearly 70 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed commitment to excellent customer service; in 2017, Reed Insurance was founded to help our customers navigate the insurance maze. As a full–service personal insurance agency, Reed sells and services the following policy types: Automotive, Home, Motorcycle & ATV, and Boat — representing quality carriers including Travelers, Progressive, Safeco, Chubb, UPC, National General, Infinity, Kemper and others.
Reed Insurance is expanding and is in need of licensed insurance agents! The position pays a weekly salary, plus health insurance, plus a production bonus. We are looking for agents whom thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment. The position is full or part time with flexible hours. (Weekends and nights). The amount you can earn is a function of how hard you want to work. The agency is located inside of Reed Nissan. The marketing plan and the location of the agency inside the dealership provide a steady stream of leads on a daily basis.
$40,000 and up based on experience
Weekly Salary plus a monthly production bonus plus health insurance.
Health Insurance – Health Insurance provided.
- Must possess a Florida Insurance license. (2-20 or 20-44)
- Selling of personal lines insurance products. (Auto & Home)
- Be organized and efficient.
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews.
- Ensure a positive customer experience.
- The agency is located inside of a local auto dealership showroom. All leads/prospects are provided for you. You will not be cold calling.
- This is primarily a sales job. Agent will spend 95% of time on sales and 5% on service.
Please do NOT apply, unless you hold a valid P&C insurance license from Florida.
Reed Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Insurance agency: 2 years (Required)
- License: 2-20 or 20-44 (Required)
- Language: English & Spanish (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time